Privacy and Data Use Policy
To provide the Case's Arcade product, we ("Thulium Software, LLC") must process information about you. The types of information we collect depend on how you use our Products, Services and Features, including how you interact with our games. You can learn how to access and delete information we collect by visiting the “ACCOUNT” section in Case's Arcade.
WHAT INFORMATION DOES CASE'S ARCADE COLLECT?
Things you and others do and provide, collectively “Personal Information”:
- Information and content that you provide. We collect the content, communications and other information you provide when you use our Products, including when you sign up for an account, create or share content, use our Services and message or communicate with others. This can include information in or about the content you provide (like metadata), such as games played, high scores and leaderboards, or awards completed, or the date a file was created. It can also include what you see through services and features we provide, such as our Leaderboards, our Chat Rooms, our community and social features, so we can do things like suggest alternates, make program recommendations, connect you with similar groups, and create your Profile. Our systems automatically process content and communications you and others provide to analyze context and what's in them for the purposes described below.
- Networks and connections. We collect information about the games you play, tournament participation, and chat rooms you are connected to and how you interact with them across our Products, such as people you communicate with the most or leagues you are part of. We also collect information if you choose to upload the data or sync from a device (such as a player avatar, chat room message, guestbook entry, etc.).
- Your usage. We collect information about how you use our Products and Services, such as the types of content you view or engage with; the features you use; the actions you take; the people or accounts you interact with; and the time, frequency and duration of your activities. For example, we log when you're using and have last used our Products, and what games and other content you play on our Products, what chat rooms you use on our Services, how you rank compared to other players or leaderboards.
- Information about transactions made on our Products. If you use our Products for purchases or other financial transactions (such as when you purchase a subscription to our Products and Services), we collect information about the purchase or transaction. This includes payment information, such as your credit or debit card number and other card information; other account and authentication information; and billing, shipping and contact details.
- Things others do and information they provide about you. We also receive and analyze content, communications and information that other people provide when they use our Products and services. This can include information about you, such as when others share or comment on a photo of you, send a message to you, or upload, sync or import your contact information, or friend or follow players or games.
- Device Information. As described below, we collect information from and about the computers, phones, connected TVs and other web-connected devices you use that integrate with our Products and Services, and we combine this information across different devices you use. For example, we use information collected about your use of our Products on your phone to better personalize the content (including ads) or features you see when you use our Products on another device, such as your laptop or tablet, or to measure whether you took an action in response to an ad we showed you on your phone on a different device.
Information we obtain from these devices includes:
- Device attributes: information such as the operating system, hardware and software versions, battery level, signal strength, available storage space, browser type, app and file names and types, and plugins.
- Device operations: information about operations and behaviors performed on the device, such as whether a window is foregrounded or backgrounded, or mouse movements (which can help distinguish humans from bots).
- Identifiers: unique identifiers, device IDs, and other identifiers, such as from games, apps or accounts you use, and Family Device IDs (or other identifiers unique to Case's Arcade associated with the same device or account).
- Device signals: Bluetooth signals, and information about nearby Wi-Fi access points, beacons, and cell towers.
- Data from device settings: information you allow us to receive through device settings you turn on, such as access to your GPS location, camera or photos.
- Network and connections: information such as the name of your mobile operator or ISP, language, time zone, mobile phone number, IP address, connection speed and, in some cases, information about other devices that are nearby or on your network.
- Cookie data: data from cookies stored on your device, including cookie IDs and settings.
- Usage Data: information regarding the use of the Products and Services, including storage of user preferences, settings, and other usage data, including tracking necessary to assess performance and functionality of the Products and Services.
- Information from partners. Advertisers, app developers, and publishers can send us information through Case's Arcade tools they use, including our social connections, Case's Arcade Login, our APIs or SDKs or the Case's Arcade specific pixel. These partners may provide information about your activities off Case's Arcade—including information about your device, websites you visit, purchases you make, the ads you see, and how you use their services—whether or not you have a Case's Arcade account or are logged into Case's Arcade. For example, a business could tell us about a game purchase you made in its store or site. We also receive information about your online and offline actions and purchases from third-party data providers who have the rights to provide us with your information.
Partners receive your data when you visit or use their services or through third parties they work with. We require each of these partners to have lawful rights to collect, use and share your data before providing any data to us.
HOW DOES CASE'S ARCADE USE THIS INFORMATION?
We use the Personal Information provided to operate, provide, develop, and improve the Products, Services and features that we offer to our customers. These purposes include:
- Provide, troubleshoot and improve the Services. We use the Personal Information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of the Product and Services.
- Product research and development. We use the Personal Information we have to test and improve our Products and Services, including by conducting surveys and research, and testing and troubleshooting new products and features.
- Recommendations and Personalization. We use the Personal Information to recommend features, products, services, content, and games content that might be of interest to you and/or are tailored for you either by a person or algorithmically, and to train and test the algorithmic engines to better recommend and personalize for others.
- Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use the Personal Information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, manage subscriptions, and communicate with you about orders for products or services or subscriptions, either directly with Case's Arcade or through our platform for payment for leagues.
- Communicate with you. We use the Personal Information to communicate with you in relation to the Product and Services via different channels (e.g., by email, phone, chat)
- We use the Personal Information to display interest-based ads for features, products and services that might be of interest to you, including personalized ads, offers and sponsored content that we show you. We do not use information that personally identifies you to display ads.
- Provide measurement, analytics and other business services. We use the Personal Information we collect to help partners and advertisers measure the effectiveness and distribution of their ads and services and understand usage patterns of such ads and services.
- Comply with legal obligations. In certain cases, we collect and use the Personal Information to comply with law enforcement as required by the law.
- Promote safety, integrity, and security. We use the Personal Information to verify accounts and activity, combat harmful conduct, detect and prevent spam and other bad experiences, maintain the integrity of our Products, and promote safety and security across our Products and Services.
HOW IS PERSONAL INFORMATION SHARED?
- Transactions involving Third Parties: We make available to you services, products, applications, or skills provided by third parties for use on or through Case's Arcade Product and Services. We also offer services or sell product lines jointly with first-party (MyLeague.com) and third-party businesses, such as gaming leagues, tournaments, and other content and services. You can tell when a third party is involved in your transactions, and we share customers' personal information related to those transactions with that third party.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders for products or services, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing payments, transmitting content, game software, content delivery, and other related gaming products and services. These third-party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but may not use it for other purposes.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy other businesses or services. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that Thulium Software LLC, or substantially all of its assets are acquired, merges with or is acquired by a third party, restructure, change of control, sale if substantially all of its assets, declares bankruptcy or other form of insolvency customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets in such an event.
- Partners who use our analytics services. We provide aggregated statistics and insights that help people and businesses understand how people are engaging with the Products and Services.
- We provide advertisers with reports about the kinds of people seeing their ads and how their ads are performing, but we don't share information that personally identifies you (information such as your name or email address that by itself can be used to contact you or identifies who you are) unless you give us permission. For example, we provide general demographic and interest information to advertisers (for example, that an ad was seen by a woman between the ages of 35 and 45 who lives in Los Angeles and likes Bowling) to help them better understand their audience.
- Measurement partners. We share information about you with companies that aggregate it to provide analytics and measurement reports to our partners.
- Partners offering goods and services in our Products. When you subscribe to receive premium content, such as join a League, the content creator or seller can receive your public information and other information you share with them, as well as the information needed to complete the transaction, including shipping and contact details if necessary.
- Vendors and service providers. We provide information and content to vendors and service providers who support our business, such as by providing technical infrastructure services, analyzing how our Products are used, providing customer service, facilitating payments or conducting surveys.
- Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites: Case's Arcade Services may include third-party advertising and links to other websites and apps. Third-party advertising partners may collect information about you when you interact with their content, advertising, and services. To adjust your advertising preferences, please go to your account on the website.
- Use of Third-Party Advertising Services: We provide ad companies with information that allows them to serve you with more useful and relevant Case's Arcade ads and to measure their effectiveness. We never share your name or other information that directly identifies you when we do this. Instead, we use an advertising identifier like a cookie or other device identifier. Some ad companies also use this information to serve you relevant ads from other advertisers.
HOW CAN I DELETE MY ACCOUNT OR LEARN WHAT INFORMATION I CAN ACCESS?
- If you have any questions as to how we collect and use your personal information, please contact our customer service via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Many of our Products and Services also include settings that provide you with options as to how your information is being used. Please review your account settings on the web site. Depending on your data choices, certain services may be limited or unavailable.
- In addition, to the extent required by applicable law, you have the right to request access to or delete your personal information. If you wish to do any of these things, please contact our customer service via email at email@example.com. Depending on your data choices, certain services may become limited or unavailable.
ARE CHILDREN ALLOWED TO USE CASE'S ARCADE?
- Case's Arcade does not create, design or sell Products or Services for purchase by minors. IF youa re under the age of 18, you may the Products and Services only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
- If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information.
CALIFORNIA ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT
- On September 27, 2013, California enacted A.B. 370, amending the California Online Privacy Protection Act to require website operators like us to disclose how we respond to “Do Not Track Signals”; and whether third parties collect personally identifiable information about users when they visit us.
- (1) We do not track users, who do not interact with its sharing functionality across the web, and therefore do not use “do not track” signals.
(2) We do not authorize the collection of personally identifiable information from our users for third party use through advertising technologies without separate member consent.
- California Civil Code Section 1798.83 also permits our customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year.
CONSENT AND MODIFICATION
- You may choose not to provide Case's Arcade with your Personal Information. However, if you choose not to provide your Personal Information, you may not be able to use our Services, as the processing of this information is necessary for the performance of our Services
UNSUBSCRIBE FROM CASE'S ARCADE LISTS
- Case's Arcade maintains multiple newsletter and email marketing lists. To unsubscribe from one or more of such lists, click the link included in the footer of any message delivered by Case's Arcade and follow the instructions provided.
- If you have questions about this policy, please contact us at email@example.com. CASE'S ARCADE/THULIUM SOFTWARE, LLC RESERVES THE RIGHT TO UPDATE THIS POLICY FROM TIME TO TIME, SO YOU SHOULD REVIEW THIS WEB PAGE PERIODICALLY.
- This updated policy is effective as of March 6, 2023 and replaces any prior policies.